Join Fit Trips for a luxury holiday with a difference!
Fit Trips provide holidays with a difference. Using some of the most beautiful destinations in the world, Fit Trips give you the opportunity to partake in a well-balanced escape.
Surfing and workouts are mixed with sunshine, tasty health food and socializing to create the perfect getaway to relax and recharge. When you’re not getting fit, you can enjoy one of our more leisurely options.
You can choose to enjoy sunbaking, shopping, horse-riding, stand-up paddle boarding, a cooking class or even a refreshing cocktail as the sun sets over the water.
Step 2/2 – Register Your Details Here
We value your privacy and would never spam you!
The main priority on Fit Trips is your enjoyment. This means you can control your level of participation. Sun, surfing, fitness, fun, like-minded people… There is no better way to escape and recharge! Spots are limited, so book your Fit Trips place well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Who Is This For?
- If you're at the point where you look in the mirror and honestly don’t like the body you see
- If you feel like you need to recharge and kick-start your health
- If you’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- If you’re ready to transform your body and lose fat, tone up and feel great
- Then this is for you!
Here's What's Included
- 6-days / 5-nights staying in luxury accommodation
- Healthy gourmet meals prepared by our Fit Trips chef
- Yoga and meditation to relax and unwind
- Adventures to some of Bali’s best kept secrets
- Seminars to educate you on fat loss, nutrition, mindset and supplements
- Meals at the best foodie sensations
- All transfers and drivers
- Daily workouts including strength, cardio and cross-training
- A 12-week training and nutrition program to be followed once you return home
“I promise that if you’re not healthier, happier, leaner, stronger and more confident in your body after your Fit Trips experience and totally satisfied, I will refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.” Pete Tansley, Founder.
- March 7, 2015